I hv few types pf CISCO routers in my network.

1720 series; 25xx series; 26xx series ; 36xx series and 7200 series;

>From 25xx series, when configuring "configure-register' to 0x2101 , system
will boot from system bootstrap . [ router(boot) > ]
Whereas, when configuring 1720, 26xx, 36xx wif "configure-register' to
0x2101,
system will NOT boot from system bootstrap . These routers still boot from
normal flash.
Is that a bug or how do we boot those routers (1720, 26xx, 36xx) from system
bootstrap ??

Thnx,
WK