From: Gregg Malcolm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 11:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT:Group Study LAB Board Question [7:28863]

I recently passed my CCIE written.  I am hoping for a Mid March lab date.
Currently, cisco is showing only earliest available dates in June.  I'd like
to join the lab discussion group, but I have not yet schdeluded the lab
since I don't want to wait until June to take it.  Would it be an error in
protocol to join the group saying that I have a mid March date?  I'm am
going to try very hard to get a mid March date (hopefully a swap).

Thank you,  Gregg