Yeah, we can all use Paypal....

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Laganiere [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 11:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: GroupStudy we have a problem.... [7:28901]

If we wanted to contribute a few dollars to the cause, what would be the
right mechanism to do that?  With as many people as live on this list, it
seems like voluntary contributions could help defray the cost of an upgrade
or two?  Anybody have any thoughts on that? I'd kick in a few bucks to keep
the service running, I love it here...

--- Dennis