On Apr 29, 11:30am, "Priscilla Oppenheimer" wrote:
}
} What would a girl be doing at a college? Must be a child genius. Asking her
} to do something other than go to the library or study would be illegal. ;-)
} The correct word for a female human above the age of 18 is WOMAN and don't
} forget that.

     Most people where I live finish high school while they are 17 or
18, which means that it is very feasible for somebody that is 18 or
less to enter college/university.  As for doing anything other then
telling them to study, I'm told that locally the age of consent is 16
(I'm not interested in dating somebody half my age, so it isn't
important to me).

     Just playing devil's advocate :->

}-- End of excerpt from "Priscilla Oppenheimer"