From: Paul Borghese [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 11:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: GroupStudy we have a problem.... [7:28901]

Hey gang,

Servers database became corrupt thus preventing messages from being sent
out.  It has been fixed so if you do not see your posting, please resend.  I
have shipped more memory to InFlow.  Lon has agreed to install it for us.
This should help.   So by the way, the server will be down for a little
while tomorrow :-)

The truth is we desperately need some better equipment.  Currently we are
using a server I built for $500 dollars two years ago.  I purchased a used
Dell Server but need to upgrade the RAID array and a few other things before
putting it online.

Take care,

Paul