You might want to consider setting the exec-timeout to a really high timeout
interval
rather than setting it to "never."  If you're not careful to end your
session normally,
it's possible to fill up all your vty slots with idle sessions and prevent
yourself
from telnetting to the box.

Not that I've burned myself doing that or anything...;-)