Stephane,

Let me know what you're looking for, or how much you'd like to spend and we
can help you out.  We typically recommend 7-9 routers, and ISDN simulator, a
cat5k switch, and accessories.  If you can come up with a budget amount, I
can help you put a lab together we've helped quite a few groupstudy members
already.

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)