Team,
        I will be taking the CCDA test next Saturday, I am studying the followings
Books from Cisco Press (Top-Down Network Design and CCDA Exam Certification
Guide)..
My questions are the following:

        Are these books enough to pass the test and use the knowledge in the future
        Will the Boson test help me to verifiy my knowledge before taking the test
        Any tips of how to approach all the scenarios without wasting a lot of time
in each one

Thanks for taking your time (I know is valuable) in responding...........

JB

MCSE, CCNA, CCNP