Von:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet:       Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2001 13:51
An:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff:        SDSL [7:29464]

Hi!

My company is considering using DSL for communication.
My knowledge in this area is somewhat minimal :)

I have found the cisco 633 that supports sdsl.

But I really need something that can do both sdsl, hdsl, vdsl and adsl.
Cisco 800-series seems to support adsl at least, my question
is if the 800 also can do sdsl?

Best regards, Johan Ericsson