I took it.  It took us 4 guys with books, internet and 8 hours to get two
people passed.

I'm stuck on the QoS test right now.  There's a time limit on it.  I know
the guys who wrote the test, spoke to him about it, got the source where all
the questions came from, and I still can't get above a 75%.  Those on-line
tests suck.