Hi,

It's time to put the theory into practice and pay my dues on the journey to
CCIE!  I'm shopping around for the good guys that offer good CCIE Lab
scenarios and lab rental at a reasonable rate. I think it would work better
if I buy the CCIE lab scenarios that were designed for their rack. Had
anyone ever used the NetworkForce CCIE Lab scenarios and their lab.  How
good are they?  Any advices, comments on how to prepare for the real CCIE
Lab. I don't have the luxury to pay $5,000 for the CCbootcamp class!

Thanks,

James