If you do a show ip bgp neighbors, what does it show as the reason for
the last reset?

Are you experiencing congestion on that link, or any sign of dropped
packets?  What model of routers are you using?  How much DRAM do they
have?  What IOS are you running?  What is the speed of your access
links?

Thanks,
John

>>> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
12/19/01 2:11:13 PM >>>
Routes renewing constantly.

MADMAN
                                cc:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                          Subject:     Re: BGP Help
[7:29650]

12/19/2001
                    02:54
PM

  Describe what you mean by flapping.

  Dave

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote:
     Greetings all,

     I was wondering if you guys can help out with this problem.
We're
     connected to both Sprint and UUnet and receiving full routes.
All
     routers are peering with each other.  My problem is with both
RTRA
     and
     RTRB, they're flapping constantly, RTRC and RTRD are very stable.
     Is
     there a knowing cause am missing here?  any suggestions would be
     great.

     Thanks.....................Nabil

     RTR A- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - RTRB
     RTRC                     RTRD
     Sprint                          UUNET
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--