On May 6,  8:25am, "Priscilla Oppenheimer" wrote:
}
} It does help to have the option of copy and pasting from one's current
} work! ;-)
}
} A few people have asked, and I responded a couple times, but I think they
} all got filtered (hmm what does that mean?), but I am working on a new
book
} on troubleshooting and protocol analysis. It will cover all Cisco Support
} test topics and many topics for the Routing & Switching CCIE written test.
} The writing is almost done, but the production, editing, etc. takes
} forever, so stay tuned. Thanks for asking!

     This should be interesting.  I'd be interested to see how your
recommended method compares to the method I used to resolve a
compability issue between the ISC DHCP client and Shaw@Home (the
problem was a bug in the Shaw@Home DHCP implementation, but I did
manage to work around it).  After solving that problem, I read about
protocol analysis in the "Supporting Windows NT Server in the
Enterprise" course book.  That was a total joke, which didn't teach you
anything.  To add insult to injury, the topic wasn't even on the exam.
What a waste of time.

}-- End of excerpt from "Priscilla Oppenheimer"