Hi there,

I had an ISDN stimulator, once.  When my ISDN performance wasn't as good and
satisfying as I thought it should be, I'd give it a little stimulation.

Kidding aside, if you're looking for an ISDN SIMULATOR, your best bet would
be to look into companies like Teltone, Emutel, etc.  Even Cisco 2600/3600
routers with ISDN interfaces can simulate the ISDN network, now. Fun stuff!

Paul