Picciani,
Here are a couple
Option 1
You can configure Dual HSRP and have 1/2 of clients point to each HSRP
address.  That
will load balance out bound traffic.  Return traffic will have the same
issue and so you
would have to do the same at the other end.

Option 2
If you are in a big network and have the option to have multiple layers of
routers, then
move your users at least 1 router hop back from the WAN routers. Then the
cisco routers
will have equal cost paths to both WAN routers.  If you have fast switching
or CEF
turned on then the routers will load balance.

Mike

Picciani Francesco Saverio wrote:

> The default gateway of some clients is the IP of two routers in HSRP.
> Each of the router have a link to a remote site.
> I wont have load balancing beetween these two links.
> Can someone tell me how to do.
>
> Thanks
>
> Francesco Saverio Picciani
> Sales Engineer BU Top Clients
> Albacom S.p.A.
> *  Via Mario Bianchini 15 - 00142 Roma
> * (+ 39 06) 8741.6959
> Fax     (+39 06) 8741.6320
> *   349/2354835
> * e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name
of michael.paulson.vcf]