Hi all,
I plan to getting one DSL line and one dynamic IP address from an ISP. Also
I will be connecting about 10-15 stations to the DSL line. Equipments that I
will be getting includes:DSL modem, router, and a HUB. DSL is not my field
of expertise. My question is, how to configure a network in which all of the
computers can use the DSL line. Also, what would be the best router's vendor
type can I use considering to minimize costs. I appreciate any expert feed
back on this. Thanks.

Farhn