Im setting up a Cisco lab at home, I've decided to use a 2610 as a
frame-relay switch, my question is should
I use the router as layer 2 device exclusively or should I use it as Layer 3
and 2 device?

The reason why I asked is I got two routers to talk to each other through
the 2610 using it exclusively as a frame-relay switch,
however i work for a CLEC and they also are using a 7206 to run as a
frame-relay on some interfaces but they obviously using it as layer 2 and
layer 3.

Thanks!