According to TAC no. And from my experience with it no. I just worked on
this last month and had all types of problems with ACS on Solaris 8. You
are aware that this platform is not supported anymore by Cisco? I had so
many errors and problems I opened a ticket with TAC and they told me
that was a big no no I installed under 2.7 and wow what a difference not
all the errors and runs very smooth. Reluctantly I got a quote for the
upgrade as Cisco is only supporting the Windows version now if you own
the Unix version as it seems you do it is very very cheap I stress very
cheap to go to the win2k version. But we are now evaluating Radius on
OpenBSD also before persuing the windows path.

              ,       ,
              /(       )`
              \ \__   / |
              /- _ `-/  '
             (/\/ \ \   /\
             / /   | `    \
             O O   )      |
             `-^--'`<     '   MailServer
            (_.)  _ )    /    Powered
               `-----' /      OpenBSD
For Late Breaking Tech News and OpenSource HowTO's
http://www.digitalrage.org