Mommy is sooooo proud of you, the way you stand up to
those mean people at Boat Comp. You certainly told off
that horrible Mork Rossol. How dare he claim to help
people, when my katykins is unable to benefit? You are

still my brave little soldier. I am reminded of that
time when you were in kindergarten. You had just
turned 9, and the other children were picking on you.
So you threw sand in their faces and squished their
candy into the dirt. You certainly stood tall that
day, and you are standing even taller today, lifters
notwithstanding.

Remember, Mommy will always love you, even though you
can't hold down a job. You are still Mommy's favorite
little lambkins.

By the way, when are you coming over again with your
laundry? Mommy has a new treatment, one that is sure
to remove those horrible yellow and brown stains. I
must confess, though, I remain uncertain how you will
correctly dress without those stains to guide you.

Keep up the good fight, my Little Man. Keep reminding
all those so called professionals at groupstudy and
boat comp that you are a mighty mite, and you won't
tolerate them. You don't need them. You have a good
job now with Roto Rooter. Which puzzles me. Do people
really pay you to give you your enemas?

Love,

Mommy

http://greetings.yahoo.com