Hi,

Passed CIT yesterday with 942 and got my CCNP as a gift of X'mas for myself.

I spent about 2 months to pass all the CCNP exams with good scores:
Switching 946, Remote 920 and Routing 962.

The books I used for preparation are focus on Cisco's Study Guide, and I
think Lammle's book for CCNA is perfect, but the others are not good for
CCNP.

Boson's test questions are very good and cover almost all the topics
reauired by the examinations.

Furthermore, those 2 bibles from  Doyle and Halabi are good for in-depth
study.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

Shengtao
CCNP