I had them out last week to install mine, but there was no clear path to the
satellite from my roof, due to large trees, so they couldn't do it.  I am
going to try someone else and hope they have a satellite in a different
spot.  I think he said if there is no clear line of sight from your roof to
the southwest you may have problems, with DirectTV at least.  Good luck.