Hi,

you need to configure dial-peers on your router, depends on what you want to
do.
1. if you need just to receive calls on your router, you just have to
configure
dial-peer voice # pots
destination-pattern #phone number
port #of port to which you assigned the phone number

2. if you need to initiate voip calls from your router, you have to
configure dial-peer voip
dial-peer voice # voip
destination-pattern # phone number that you want to attempt
session target ipv4:@ip of destination

tese are basic commands that you have to enter, now you may need additional
commands, for this, refer to cisco web site. you have fxo ports, that means
that you'll connect a pbx to your router I think, and not a phone, some
other comands will be needed

""Hamed""  a icrit dans le message news:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]