(please email me offlist as I'm not subscribed at the moment...new job and
all of that.)

Heeey folks.

Anyone in the orlando area? Preferably more toward the UCF area?  Would
you have a cisco console adapter a fellow could borrow for the few seconds
it takes to set a password on a new-to-us router?  (yeah. it came with it
missing...i tracked down the ethernet IP (tcpdump and a ping to
255.255.255.255....) but of course it has no password, so no telnet
access.

I dug through my boxes while I was back in georgia this weekend to find
one of the ones that I should have..(a roughly equal collection of FVC
console adapters and cisco ones..) but came up empty handed.

I'd rather not build one unless i have to! (we'll have a second cisco
inhouse in another month or two, and that one WILL have the adapter..)

anyway.  email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] or hell,
since you're local, call my desk at 407-380-0220x1421

thanks guys.

...david

---
david raistrick (no longer deep in the south georgia woods)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://www.expita.com/nomime.html