From: Walker, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 12:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: packet loss in LAN [7:30210]

Check to see if you are able to run 100meg/full duplex and set the switch
port accordingly.

Jim Walker
Master Network Engineer
Partners HealthCare System, Inc.
Information Systems / Technical Services & Operations
Tel. (617) 732-8803
Fax (617) 264-5130
This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me
immediately by replying to this message and please destroy all copies of
this message and attachments.  Thank you.