From: Tel Khan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 10:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCNP Routing help??? [7:30311]

Hi Folks,

Can anyone tell me the passmark for the 640-503 exam, as i have been told
its changed from 690 to ??? Also i have been using the sybex CCNP is this
book ok as i have been getting a mixed response. i have read the book a
couple of times. so my question is should i stick with this book or buy the
cisco press an use that?????

Thanks in advance!!!!
Tehlet

              H A P P Y   N E W   Y E A R ! !!!!!!!!!!!