We did this in the lab but I just don't recall the specifics.  If your
external routes are static default routes to the ISP, probably weighted
different because one is backup then you make up a bogus network and put it
on a loopback.  Use that network for the external portion of NAT.  Traffic
coming in uses the bogus network numbers and going out it routes to the
loopback and then right back out to the default route.   If you have a
routing protocol on your external routes then you have to "redistribute
connected" the loopback into the protocol.
Fiddle with it and I think you will get it.
I'd confirm it before I wasted your time here but I don't have access to any
routers right now, sorry.