You mentioned DSL so I assume this is an Internet connection. The address
space you have chosen for your internal network "192.168.0.x" is part of RFC
1918 which is non-routable on the Internet. Your choice for your internal
address space is fine, however, you need to use NAT (network address
translation) to convert your internal IP addresses to external ones that are
known by your ISP.

Look on www.cisco.com for sample NAT configs and you will get the idea.

Marc Russell
www.ccbootcamp.com