Hi Juan,

This link may be helpful.  The is the exam objectives for CID test from the
cisco website.  I have found that it is best to use these as a guideline for
studying regardless of the study material used so that I do not focus too
heavily on areas not covered.
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/current_exam
s/640-025.html

I used Cisco Press Cisco Internetwork Design as the main material for
preparing for the test and also read Top Down Network Design.

Dennis