Cisco Cisco

You leave me with a quandry little man.

It's very easy to filter you straight in to junk e-mail, but...

Receiving your posts cheers me up. Life is good at the moment, very good,
but no matter how bad things could get in the future, I don't think I could
become as bitter and twisted as you.
Life has obviously not dealt you a good hand, but the lucky ones amongst us
can enjoy the poetic justice that you've probably got what you deserve.

Happy New Year!

Gaz   (Not anonymous - In fact I hope to meet you one day - for a laugh!)