CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been selected as a finalist in the NVP Travel Giveaway!

Prizes are accommodations for two for two nights at any one of the
following locations:

-- Ft. Lauderdale or Daytona, FL
-- Williamsburg, VA
-- Orlando, FL
-- Las Vegas, NV
-- Bahamas
-- Branson, MO

All you have to do is complete the finalists' registration form - be sure
to include your Confirmation Number: G-862622.

As an added bonus, the first 500 finalists to register will receive a
free entry in one of our bonus drawings for $1,000.00 Cash or Plane
Tickets for 4 Adults to any Continental U.S. Destination!

Why wait? You could be on your way! CLICK HERE to "Travel Today"!

Lisa Davidson
National Vacation Promotions

Your screen name was entered in our giveaway.
If you do not wish to participate in future promotions, please click here.

Would you like loss weight while you sleep!

Click Here!