Try Wendel Odom's CCNA Exam Certification Guide.  Please try to config a
router a few times if you haven't yet before you take the CCNA.  It will
make your knowledge more concrete.

For practice tests, try Boson.com, examcram.com, etc.   Cisco even has some
tests that have the real questions on them (they look real to me).

I'm not afraid to show someone how to cheat on a test, as I belive the net
is open and exists to share information, for good or bad, and even if you
saw all the tasks on a CCIE lab, you're not going to pass without knowing
all your stuff.

There used to be braindumps on http://leuthard.ch/mcse/640-407.shtml but
they were 3 years old by now.  I beleive you can try the discussion boards
on cramsession.com for more braindumps on all the test up to the CCIE lab.
I have even seen CCIE lab braindumps from as recently as Dec. 28, 2001.