We've got one of the original Arrowpoint CSS 100 switches and I love it.
 They're pretty easy to configure and very reliable.

However, we're going to be redesigning that portion of our network and
we're seriously considering moving to the competing product by F5.  They
have a new model that is just coming out called the Big IP 3000 that is
exactly what we need.  Pricey, but I've heard nothing but great things
about them.

As far as the Cisco stuff goes, I'm sure you'd be happy with it.  I
definitely love the one we have.

HTH,
John

>>> "Byron"  1/2/02 3:16:04 PM >>>
Hello-

Can anyone share any successes stories and problem areas with the Cisco
CSS
11000 Content Services Switch?  We're about to begin a migration of
dual
Local Directors (supporting large ASP model web farm) moving to the
CSS
11000.  We're upgrading due to bugs and instability we've experienced
with
the LDs.  Would very much appreciate any experiences with the CSS
11000
product.

thx kindly.Byron