And just what does "prestigious non-accredited" mean, exactly?

The miserable worms who market "accredited" education for
more-than-exorbitant fees are bad enough. (see previous threads on value of
certifications vs. higher-education diplomas)

I'd highly recommend pursuing industry certs rather than throwing your money
and time away for a sheet of useless paper.  This especially applies to our
'off-shore' brethren.  Don't be a fool parting with his money...

At least be fool partying with his money...

Best, G.
VP OGC

"A fool and his money are soon partying."  Ancient wisdom from my youth