Hello,I have RTA connected to BBR, running eigrp 1I have BBR connected to
TS, running eigrp 1 and igrp 2 with redistribution configed bw themFrom
TS, I cannot ping 4.4.4.2 the serial ip of RTAAnd from RTA, I cannot ping
5.5.5.2, the serial ip of TS.The routing table of RTA does not show an
entry for netw 5.0.0.0But the routing table of TS does show the entry for
netw 4.0.0.0/8Can you please help? Thank you BBR# router eigrp 1
netw 4.0.0.0          redist igrp 2          !          router igrp
2
netw 5.0.0.0          redist eigrp 1