From: Olympia Ric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 2:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE Written Passed & Lab Advise [7:30838]

I just passed the CCIE Routing and Switching Qualification Exam and would
appreciate recommendations on preparing for the lab. I do not have access to
Cisco gear at work but have registered for Global Knowledge CCIE lab
preparation courses. What equipment do I need? Rent vs buy. Recommended lab
sites preferably in the Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland area. I would
consider other location as well depending on how good they are.Do I need to
schedule my lab date now?

Thanks.