Congrats KC, and welcome!

Your realized irony is so true! I know I'm feeling your pain!

Stefan

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
KC Krebs
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 5:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCNP [7:30852]

Hello Group Members,

I've been reading posts on GroupStudy for about a year and wanted to
introduce myself.

I just passed the CIT and completed my CCNP!!!

I will now start the long learning process for the CCIE.  I'm located in
Pittsburgh, PA if anyone wants to start a study group.

What I find the most ironic is that the more I learn, the more I realize I
don't know know that much.

Anyway, with the CCNP, I feel that I may be able to add to some discussions,
but will definitely be able to learn from others.

Thanks,

KC