On May 23,  6:49am, "Mike Sweeney" wrote:
}
} I just posted the first version at a new tutorial I'm working for
} configuring the Cisco 2900 ethernet switch. Drop by and take a look. This
is
}
} Anything else?
}
} http://www.packetattack.com/tutorials.html

     Just a comment on the web page.  Some of the dark green print is
hard to read since it doesn't contrast enough with the black
background.  I have this to be a mistake made by many beginning webpage
designers that don't have formal design training and haven't been
taught colour theory.  Just remember "contrast, contrast, contrast".
In other words don't put dark print on a dark background or light print
on a light background.  You also have to remember that colours won't
appear the same on systems, so you have to have quite a bit of
contrast.

}-- End of excerpt from "Mike Sweeney"