From: Alejandro Acosta
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 4/01/02 2:49 PM
Subject: Nvram problem [7:30967]

Hi all,
 Today I found a problem when I try to write to my nvram. Look this:

--- begin -- cut here ---
myrouter#wr m
startup-config file open failed (Invalid file name)
myrouter#
--- end -- cut here ---

Also, when I try copy running config to startup-config is an error

--- begin -cut here ---
myrouter#copy running-config startup-config
Destination filename [startup-config]?
startup-config file open failed (Invalid file name)

myrouter#
--- end - cut here ---

Look at my nvram:

-- begin - cut here ---

myrouter#dir nvram:
Directory of nvram:/

    2  ----           0                private-config
    3  -rw-           0                underlying-config

20578304 bytes total (11061488 bytes free)

-- end - cut here ---

I am on 7507 running 12.1(10)

I have search in cisco, google and deja.com and I have not found
something
useful.

Did my nvram damage or there is a fix?

Thanks in advanced