Unfortunately I cannot share any particular success stories, on
the 11000 series switch due to lack of deploying any, I was
wondering if you might be able to share with the group the
specific problems, bugs, issues, etc., you encountered with the
LDs, and what type of LD you were using and what version of
code you were running.  I have read up on most of the major
bugs for the LD-430 (which I am about to roll out), but I was
wondering if you could share your insights and what TAC was
able to do to assist you with the problems.

Thanks,

Paul Werner

> Can anyone share any successes stories and problem areas with
the Cisco
> CSS
> 11000 Content Services Switch?  We're about to begin a
migration of dual
> Local Directors (supporting large ASP model web farm) moving
to the CSS
> 11000.  We're upgrading due to bugs and instability we've
experienced
> with
> the LDs.  Would very much appreciate any experiences with the
CSS 11000
> product.
>
> thx kindly.Byron

Get your own "800" number