Paul,

Hey, here's an idea.  Membership is free, removal by list owner requires
a fee.  Maybe then they will pay attention.  Well, at least they will
pay.  :)
Considering how many can't unsubscribe, you should cover the cost of
several new servers in no time.

Prof. Tom Lisa, CCAI
Community College of Southern Nevada
Cisco Regional Networking Academy

Paul Borghese wrote:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

  > When i said i tried everything , i tried everything, the
  > unsubscribe command
  > at the sites and all other avenues and got back undeliverable
  > mail

  I am not sure what was the problem as I was able to unsubscribe you
  by using
  the "Listserver" box on www.groupstudy.com.  Following the
  instructions
  included in the link at the bottom of every e-mail would have also
  worked.

  So I am open to suggestions.  I think it is pretty easy to get off
  the list,
  but am always open to suggestions on how to make it even easier.

  Paul Borghese
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]