From: Daniel Cotts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 10:32 AM
To: 'Pierre-Alex J. Guanel'
Subject: RE: Permissions: read but don't copy [7:31128]

Firewalls make decisions based on IP addresses and port numbers. So that
doesn't look like a good candidate.
I would think that W2K would have your solution. (I am in the dumb user
category with MicroSoft). Cannot you set rights on files or folders? Is your
problem that they can do either a copy or a "cut and paste" once they can
read the file? Just thinking out loud - it would seem that their local
machine would have to be severely
restricted - as in a dumb terminal.