Apologies, this is totally off topic, but probably the most ideal place to
ask for some information. Hopefully you'll forgive me for a low percentage
of OT's.

I need to put together an ESD Policy document (Anti Static) for a network
lab environment. There is an abundance of information available on the
internet for these topics, but, the trickiest thing is sifting the vast
amount of technical info to put a reasonable document together. I've seen
companies which have had a document of this kind which had similar layout,
but I can't get hold of one.

Does anybody have a framework document they could share with me. Feel free
to delete any sensitive information without patching it up.
I'm part way through creating a document, but I'm getting that horrible
feeling that shortly after I finish I'll see a genuine document which may
show mine up as way off course.

Please e-mail me direct if you have anything, to save any further bandwidth
usage.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Gaz