You can always go to Cisco and use thier racks for free.  If I need a few
days on a big router or ATM, I use their stuff.  (I could never justify
purchasing all the equipment some people have -72xx routers, Cat 6500
switches, Wireless AP's, etc..)  You just need to have your CCIE written
passed.  Call your account manager - he'll help you out.  Plus, they have
more inside info on all differnt things related to Cisco in case you need
their help, or just want to know what on the road-map.

Another cool thing we have at my company is an actual telephone switch (it's
small though because it was designed for classroom training).  It simulates
T1 lines, ISDN, etc.  Look for one of those.  It beats crossover cables.