Guys,

I have an old terminal server CS-500 and I constantly get the Connection
refused by remote host error message when I tried to connect to the terminal
line.  I have the privelege access so I can clear line x and it will work
but what about the other users who don't have the privelege access?  How do
they clear line and is there some command that prevents it from happening or
timeout command to clear the line automatically after, say, 2 minutes of
idling period.

Thanks a lot,

Ed