IBM and Dell models are are supported also.  I was talking to someone one
time about why they have such a restrictive policy, and they said they were
getting more PC support calls then CallMannager issues, so they just locked
down a few servers that they know could handle the software.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/779/largeent/avvid/products/cmpq_srvrs.html