From: Ole Drews Jensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 8:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Cisco security books [7:31393]

The MCNS book should cover everything, and is considered by many to be a
book that must be read several times from cover to cover when going for the
MCNS exam.

I am currently about halfways through it on my first read, and it has so far
been good and detailed.

Hth,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~