I hate to waste bandwidth on stuff like this, but this really pisses me off.
I want you to take a look at CCxx Production's website
(www.ccxxproductions.com  ) and then take a look at
this website (http://sureshhomepage.com/ccnp/more_ccnp.html
 ). It's obvious that this Suresh has stolen CCxx's site
right down to the testimonials and content. They have also stolen CCxx's
material and are trying to sell it for twice as much. I've seen this Suresh
guy post on the Groupstudy site and can't believe that he has the balls to
blatantly steal someone else's work/ideas and then post on this site. It's
people like this who don't deserve to belong to this fine forum. Or for that
matter, part of the networking community.
(Disclaimer: I have done work for CCxx Productions)

Shawn G. Kaminski
EDS Network Engineering - DowNET