for my case, once I use default password" cisco " to enter it...

the aaa configuration take effect, and it prompt out
Username:
passsword:    immediately....

How can I use "write erase" command.....

My situation is that the original AAA configuaration is still active, it
will make a great difficulties in passowrd recovery.......

""fahim""   Hi