I have a frame switch configured for full mesh connectivity over a 3 node
frame relay cloud.  Router A and router B cannot use subinterfaces.  Router
B and router C can only use thier dlci that connects them to Router A, not
the dlci that connects them to each other.  Because the frame switch is set
up as a full mesh, I have disabled inverse arp on router A, B, and C and
have used frame relay map commands with the broadcast parameter on each
router.  I am able to ping every router just fine using router A as a hub.
Then I need to enable ospf between all of them.  I used the neighbor x.x.x.x
command to enable ospf, but the two spoke routers, B and C, only form adj
with router A, they can not form adj with each other.  When I debug ip ospf
adj, I see that routers B and C are sending their poll-intervals? to
0.0.0.0.  When I issued a sh frame relay map command, I saw the following
entires:

sh fram map
Serial0/0 (up): ip 0.0.0.0 dlci 503(0x1F7,0x7C70)
              broadcast,
              CISCO, status defined, inactive
Serial0/0 (up): ip 0.0.0.0 dlci 502(0x1F6,0x7C60)
              broadcast,
              CISCO, status defined, inactive
Serial0/0 (up): ip 140.4.1.2 dlci 503(0x1F7,0x7C70), static,
              broadcast,
              CISCO, status defined, inactive
Serial0/0 (up): ip 140.4.1.3 dlci 503(0x1F7,0x7C70), static,
              broadcast,
              CISCO, status defined, inactive

I can not seem to loose the frame maps to 0.0.0.0.  They do not show
themselves as being learned dynamically or statically.  What do they mean?
How do I get rid of them?  How did they get in there?  I can not form adj,
please help!!