Don't know what you mean by BGP default routes unless you mean partial
routes from a provider.  I have done this a few times when provider A
is, lets say, a 3M connection and providers B is a T1.  You do BGP,
learn default only via BGP from provider A and get partial routes from
provider B, partial routes being routes that the provider originates.

  Dave